Thursday, June 02, 2011

the Fleece & Fiber sourcebook




Deborah Robson stopped by one afternoon and she let us take a sneak peek at her new book after I commented on her cool shirt. The Fleece & Fiber Sourcebook has more than 200 fibers from animal to spun yarns. This book is a great resource for knitters, crocheters, weavers, spinners, animal lovers, (those photo's are ones I just couldn't stop looking at) and the simply curious. Being a new spinner myself I found this book a must have for my library. Here is the way cool part, Deborah spun all the samples for the book. It took 4 years to finish this project and her hands are never idle, she is working on some new fiber goodness all the time. Tami will be getting a couple of these books soon, if you are interested give us a call and we can get some extra ones in.


1 comment:

Deborah Robson said...

Hi, Mikki! It was great to visit with you and Joan. Sorry I missed Tami . . . the timing of my visit was to give me a break from writing articles. Serendipity is a wonderful spot for finding amazing things, fiberish and also just cool. See you again next time I'm in the area.