Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I need some back to school knitting

Sharon is driving over from Denver the morning of September 10th to teach this cool hat made out of 2 skeins of Noro. Magic loop, Jeni's stretchy bind off, and Cat Bordhi's mobius cast on will just be a few of this things you will learn creating this very unique hat. Sharon says we can't knit just one. This is her daughter wearing her hat. Come join us.



Janet was playing in the kool-aid the other day. She let me try my hand at it--come play with us on the 18th of September and learn to do some dyeing. It was really fun, I have Joan knitting up the samples of the yarn I did so you can take a peek. We will be doing lots of different techniques using kool-aid in this class. Be watching for other classes at Serendipity. I have been compiling information and am excited about our Fall 2011 classes. We are also adding some workshops--more to come on those very soon




No comments: