Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The "Speed Bump" Collection

Does anyone out there want to knit along with me as I knit through the "Whimsical Little Knits" book by Yolda. We have a few copies left if you would like to. This is my first attempt to knit everything in an entire book (only 9 small projects). Below you will see the first project I chose to knit --these adorable Mary Jane style booties which were quickly added to the "Speed Bump" collection. I am just getting started so come join me if you are so inclined.


Meet Leah from Twin Lakes. She is a delight to have in the store and is preparing for some long winter nights up on the mountain at 9000 plus feet. Leah is mastering the seed stitch (thanks Joan for teaching)

Here is the cowl that Joan knit and Leah is well on her way to making one also. Come in and see this Road to China yarn. It might inspire you to knit one also--the pattern is a free down load.

No comments: