Thursday, November 03, 2011

Who knew you could have this much fun!!

 Here is Kathy's Malabrigo shawl.  She wouldn't stand still for me to have her in the photo--her love for purple has rubbed off on me.  I have even knitted some purple items.  Don't leave this laying around Kathy or you might see me wearing it.  The Buena Vista Art Walk will be December 17th,  be sure and come in the shop to see shawls our talented  knitters will have on display.
 These to young ladies were in the shop today having way to much fun,  I just had to get a photo.
 For those of you who regularly follow my blog-I had to put the hat a week project to rest.  I made 10 of the 16.  Those last 6 will have to wait while I practice my crochet.  (I have to make Addi a crochet blanket before Christmas also)  I want of offer a free workshop to people who want to perfect their crocheting skills.  On November 22nd from 1:00 to 2:00 in the afternoon I will be providing  the opportunity to do just that.  This Be-Sweet yarn works up into a dish cloth that will make want to do the dishes.  Give us a call at the shop and we can get you signed up.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Those hot ladies are Brenda and Sara! I love the cooking outfits! :) Laura