Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I can't stop myself with just one

Here is Tami's hat and she is now starting on her mittens.  It still needs to be blocked and she will do that when she returns from her spinning retreat. 


These are my mittens and can I say I could not wait to get started on the hat.  It took me less than a week to knit these, what a quick project and so fun.  The West at Heart Hat by Varian Brandon is now on the needles.  The Mountain Meadows wool and pattern will be ready for you all on April 15th!!!  Practice up on your color knitting if need be--you won't want to miss this KAL

 Oh and I made gluten free ginger snaps today--I didn't stop at just one of those either :)

1 comment:

Aunt Marti said...

Tami, I LOVE your hat -- great colors! Is it the same yarn that Mikki used?