Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Taste of the West packages in the mail

Here is my Raindrops on Roses out of the June Taste of the West--Jody was kind enough to let me take her photo.  I love the colors and will have another skein of this yarn in my stash after today.  There are lots of skeins of this so you members give me a call after you get your package if you want another one.  I know it makes wonderful socks.  I have pictures to prove that.  If you are not a member we still have three slots left--come join in our fun.

Working on my design with Mira's BAAH yarn.  I might be finished by Friday if I can keep my needles clicking.  This yarn is a delight to work with and if I can get it done Mira would like to have it to look at while she has her booth at TNNA.  Maybe she will even display it--how about that.

No comments: