Saturday, September 10, 2011

Call me Crazy

 This is hat number ONE.  I am not a very good hat knitter and in my mind the only way to get better is to start knitting them.  My first hat is the Star Crossed Slouchy Beret and it looks like it might fit people.  My goal is to knit one hat a week until January 1.  I have hat #2 on the needles and hope to finish it by the middle of the week.  It would go faster if I was not on size one needles and applying beads :)
If there would of been on open spot in our mobius hat class today that could of been hat #2 checked off the list.  These three ladies (from Greeley)  were in store getting all the supplies needed to partake in class this morning bright and early.  There will be 11 people casting on and making this hat, they will have some new wonderful colors of Noro that we unpacked this week to choose from.  More photo's to come of their time here in Buena Vista
 Lot's of shawls showing up now that it is a bit cooler.  Come in and let us help you get one started for fall.

No comments: