Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oh, to knit like Bobbie

Bobbie was in picking up a few more skeins of yarns to work on her Christmas knitting one morning. She had not mailed her sweater yet. :)  I am very fortunate to see this in person.  My photos don't even begin to do it justice.  Her daughter is going to love it.
Bobbie has been knitting the Ishbel for her Christmas gifts.  This one is out of Noro.  It is a quick knit and must be very fun for Bobbie.  She's picked up yarn for a number of them.  I wish I could get photos of them all.  Does any one out there want to cast on and Ishbel with me???  I will knit another for sure, just let me know.
 Fleece and Fiber day is fast approaching!!  I am very excited for Deb and Liz to spend part of the day with our customers.  Bring your book and Deb will be happy to sign it for you.  There will be lots of talk about fiber and spinning demonstration on November 5th from 1 to 4 in the afternoon.  See you then.

No comments: