Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside




I am learning a new toe up sock and love the way the heel stitches have formed a perfect heel. With previous patterns using short rows our knitters have note been pleased with the rather large holes where the heel turns. I am hoping to get these knitted up before going to work at the yarn store today, we will see!! Johnnie (one of my students) and I are knitting these socks in a private class. If you are interested give the store a call and we can work on a pair together. If I don't get them off the needles today I will be wearing them drinking hot chocolate with my family this next week. Our children and our grandson will be joining us in Denver with my brothers and sister(there are 6 of us)and all their children. Maybe I can get some of them knitting socks before they leave. Keep on knitting
Mikki

No comments: