Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Saturated by Color

What a fun day I had surrounded by all this color! Nancy, from the Denver area, was saturated with color also when she walked into Serendipity for the first time ever. I loved spending time with her and Joan was able to assist her in making some lovely yarn choices to head back to the city with.
Look at this great hat Joan just finished putting the finishing touches on today. The pattern is called Lake Drive and the yarn is fabulous Kauni. There are numerous patterns available using this tempting yarn - there is a sweater and a couple shawl patterns just to get your creative juices flowing, come in and let us help with choosing yarn and a pattern.


I could not believe my eyes when Joan opened these boxes today!! All of this spectacular goodness should be out on the floor tomorrow for all of you to come ohhh! and awwww! over. Now I don't know what I want to knit because I love {did I say love?} that little green number in this new book by Alchemy Yarns. In the meantime, I will finish my green sweater and it will not be a UFO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy is a roommate from Knitting Camp! She makes gorgeous sweaters, purses and fun stuff for herself! Laura