Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Scoop on new yarn at Serendipity


The Scoop: The prospect of fall makes my heart beat faster with excitement to start knitting for the cooler nights and crisp days to come. As I search the new fall yarns arriving at Serendipity, I keep dreaming, seeing the color pallet in my mind. I envision a chili pepper red for my next knitting project. Those of you who know me well realize what a painful process choosing the perfect yarn can be :) I love color, texture, and creating, so it can take me days to choose the perfect yarn for the project I see in my mind. It's such a process for this knitter. One of the new yarns I'm leaning toward is this great super wash.


All of this color is a delight to my eyes. The pattern I chose will be is a simple one from New England Knits.   I love this book and I have been anxiously awaiting its arrival. There are a number of items I want to knit in there!


In fact, I have been dreaming of knitting! When the new yarn that wins my heart jumps into my knitting bag, I will be posting some photos of my project, so stay tuned! Until then, I will continue to knit on my Textured Circle Shrug with Berroco Weekend {an acrylic cotton blend}. My goal is to have this completed by August 15th, which is the day I start my dream job at Serendipity! I look forward to seeing you all soon!

No comments: