Thursday, February 10, 2011

New colors are everywhere.

Pear Tree-worsted weight (oh so soft) yarn from the land down under. I can not believe that merino sheep can be this soft.
Shibui yarns are great for lace and socks to name a few items you can knit. I am thinking Tami's new granddaughter will need a sweater for a gift. We have some really fun Church mouse patterns to choose from.

After staying late to spin a bit I slipped into Tami's office to see her putting the finishing touches on an order to Madeline Tosh. Now I am not sure which colors she chose but I never worry with her taste. She has a great eye for color. I know one thing I can tell you, there will be the DK weight along with some other new weights of Madeline Tosh. I love that it is 100% super wash merino wool with a good amount of yardage and some very good colors. I will be planning a new project for sure.

We have a number of other new items in the store, come by and check us out.


Keep on Knitting,
Mikki

No comments: