Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Spinning our wheels


We were spinning tonight at Serendipity even though it was bitter cold outside. Today while unpacking some boxes there ware 4ounce braids from Pico Accuardi, the wool was died with indigo. If you are interested in spinning with us, we are staying open late on the first Wed. of every month from 5 to 7. I purchased my kit from Pico Acchardi, and will be spinning up my fiber. A new fiber and directions for how to spin it into yarn will be arriving at the shop every 2 months. We have a couple starter kits left--come pick yours up and get your wheels to spinning. Valentines day is right around the corner, maybe someone will put a bug in my best friends ear to let him know there is a wheel at Serendipity with my name on it!!

We have a special give away going on in the store so come in and see what that is all about. Oh, I could not believe it when our charity knitters walked in this morning it was not even above 0 yet. The baby hats and blanket pile is growing larger every Wed.

No comments: