Friday, April 29, 2011

10 years of knitting, that is a lot of stitches

These ladies have been coming to Buena Vista for 10 years as a group of knitters. Not everyone was in the shop today for this photo but I managed to corral a few of them so I could share some of their faces with you all too. The Serendipity Diva's were invited to their party tonight to celebrate along with them. I can't begin to tell you how I loved walking into Liar's Lodge and seeing all those women knitting. I will see if I can get Tami to take a few photo's of their "Show and Tell" tomorrow so I can post them. It is fun to see all the projects they have been creating.

I want to see you all at our sale on Sunday!! Maybe you can meet some of these ladies there also--it is going to be so much fun. I can't wait. See you soon.

No comments: