Monday, August 16, 2010

Long 5 weeks


I am finally getting to start at Serendipity in the morning!!! I hope you are all catching some of my excitement and how I will be looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Getting to work at this shop fulfills 3 things I am passionate about - COLOR, TEXTURE, and getting to CREATE but the most important thing is PEOPLE!  I have waited 5 weeks to be with my friends while finishing up my other job - see you all soon.

This a pattern from the Crochet class we will be offering in the fall. Debra is an expert and has developed this beautiful creation. If you already know the art of crochet, this pattern is available for purchase at Serendipity. I also love the new shawl pins that are arriving in the shop.








Here is the sampler that I knit out of one ball of Ty-DY- Wool from Knit One Crochet too. The pattern is free with purchase. This was a very quick knit plus there are a number of different colors to choose from.

No comments: