Thursday, November 18, 2010

Knit # 5

Here is knit # 5 out of Whimsical Little Knits--it is the Icing Swirl Hat. I used the new Chunky Mochi yarn. I also have some of the mini Mochi in my stash now. There are some great colors to choose from and I loved the feel of knitting with this yarn.
Ok, this was just to cute to resist taking photos of. Mary Grace came in and modeled the Phoebe"s sweater we had in the store. I say had because MG will be getting this sweater and the little Phoebe doll for a gift soon. It caused me to cast on mine for Speedbump. My Screech Owl mitts are almost done, had to rip back a long way because I forgot 2 rows of purl stitches right in the beginning. Lots of fun new goodies in the store, come by to see us soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - she is getting so big! I love that sweate - Speedbump will love it!