Sunday, November 21, 2010

Knit Along Completed

Janet finished her knit along project and was proudly wearing it when she arrived at Saturday morning knitting. Laura, the designer also finished hers. I am on my second ball of yarn and am working along toward the finishing of my scarf. Lots of others are close to the finish line with their KAL also. Laura is already thinking of ideas for our January Blues KAL. I shopped for some blue and purple colors to knit mine.
Can I just say I love KAL's--they make me finish projects and I love getting to knit them along with others.

We have a new trunk show in the store, it is the Christel-Seyfarth kits. Tami has one casted on the needles. They are amazing to say the least. Come in and sneak a peek. Maybe a good item to put on your wish list for Christmas.

No comments: