Saturday, December 11, 2010

Last Sturday

Last Saturday the store was a buzzing!! Joanna Johnson signing books and promoting the new book which is a story about a baby platypus. It was a wonderful day and to all of you who were in to get your books signed--thanks for coming. Martie drove all the way up from Colorado Springs. We all ate lots of chocolate and enjoyed spending a day with Joanna with her family. Be watching for the new book, we are expecting a return visit in the spring!! Have a wonderful Saturday and I am excited to see what is in store for me at Serendipity today. I just want to let you know I am in the 5% of the nation who love their job, that just makes me smile. Until next time, keep on knitting
Joanna and our first customer and her little on getting their book signed

No comments: