Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You are kidding--right???

Here is my knit starting Jan 1st. It took me most of the day to figure out what needle size I needed to knit this on. I did not think I would be dragging out my #1 addie's for this project. Really a sweater on sock needles!!! My upbringing says never quit if you said you were going to do something. So tonight I casted on 466 stitches on my size ones and knit 3 rows. Robin is also knitting a Hanne Falkenberg and we are knitting these projects together. She had a bit more time than I have and finished her Christmas knitting early so she it well under way on hers. I will keep you posted. Photos to follow
Oh, and thanks to Tami for encouraging her staff and letting us choose a sweater to knit. I just hope it will fit after all those stitches. :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

You can do it and it is a fun knit! Way to start out the New Year!