Friday, December 03, 2010

My Christmas Gift

Robin has been knitting since Jan 2010 for her family. She would be finished up and ready to mail all the gifts off when she finished her brothers sweater. The pattern is knit in all one piece then seamed together. After much disappointment and felting she determined the sweater would not do for a male. I just happened to be working with her the very next day and what a gift I have received. Being tall and a big boned German girl has it"s benefits!!! I love my new gift from Robin so much I wore it 3 days in a row.

What to do about her brother and his gift. She casted on that day and had to rip out once. Let me tell you her needles can fly, the sweater below for her brother was knit in 10 days. I hope he will send us a photo for our blog page. Robin, thanks again. I am sure I received the better part of this trade.





No comments: