Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wrap Me Up








We were kicking around the ideas for our next knit a long at the shop. Toni has made this "Wrap me Up" wrap and it is such a beautiful project. She recommends you have some knitting skills to join the group. I spent the morning sorting the Noro and we have plenty of colors to pick from. You will need your yarn and to down load your pattern before Feb 1 so you can join us on the first Saturday of Feb to meet with Toni and cast on. Toni learned so many techniques while knitting this project and always enjoyed knitting this because it is changing all the time.
As I set my knitting goals for 2011 I am sure I will be casting on right along with you all. I plan to only knit items that will challenge me in a new knitting skill. Come by and see her wrap and pick out your yarn.


No comments: