Monday, June 20, 2011

It snowed on the mountain


Roxanna brought in some of her new crochet projects She picked up yarn for a baby blanket also. One of my problems working at Serendipity is that when people bring in projects I want to make one. This one included. We just checked in 50 bags of yarn that would work wonderfully for this project!!! It was so cold this morning I wish I had this to curl up under. Thanks for sharing Roxanna.


I put this in the mail for my good friend and sister in law this morning. It is Blue Sky Alpaca (50% alpaca & 50% silk) It was a dream to knit with and blocked out beautiful.



You never know who is going to wander in to Serendipity. Joan is helping Katie pick out some yarn. Katie is very good friends with my daughter in California. I loved meeting Katie and spending a little time with her. She fell in love with Colorado, maybe she will come back. We would love that.




Rita has taken off in her spinning. Here is her latest, she was in looking for a project to make with her yarn. We all thought a cowl would be the perfect knit for her new creation.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Miss Hintz!!!!!! I am so glad she stopped by - love that girl.