Thursday, August 18, 2011

Look who's arriving in Buena Vista

I am spinning some brown fiber for my friend Lynne on my Matchless. It is looking like it will work for a shawl. More photos to come of that later.

The cute as a bug "Lady Bug" I might be able to haul her around very easy too.



I am waiting for them to arrive tomorrow at Serendipity. Robin purchased the first one in the store and she is planning on selling her other wheel and just keeping the side kick. She loves it and I think it has already taken a plane ride with her to Florida. Now I one said I would only own one wheel--I may be rethinking that after I saw this beauty at spinning last week. She can be moved around very easy compared to my wheel. Don't get me wrong I love the Matchless from Schacht but it is a bit hard to haul around. If you are interested come by the store soon. I know Janet already has her eye on a side kick. I think they will be gone quickly.


You can come and try all of these wheels at Serendipity plus others. See you soon.






No comments: