Tuesday, August 09, 2011

What's on your needles

Finished my Linen Stitch Scarf this weekend. Mike (my husband) said the only way he would take my picture was if I posted that this photo was taken by professional photographer "Mike Martin" I wish we would of kept track how many people are knitting this scarf. I would venture to guess well over 50. I hope people will send photo's if they read this. It would be fun to post them.










Patti and her friends from Colorado Springs were up on Friday. Thanks ladies for making one of your day trip stops Serendipity. She went home with the new kit by Sandra McIver, "The Coat of Many Colors"







Kathy finished her Day Break. She is now knitting the West Knits mystery KAL with us. These are out of the box colors for Kathy, did I mention she LOVES purple. I love seeing her wearing this beauty around BV. Way to go Kathy.









No comments: