Monday, August 22, 2011

Why I make my own yarn!

I have to pinch myself sometimes to realize I made this yarn. This pattern is called "Seaweed Shawl" and shortly after the pattern arrived I finished up this yarn. It is a match for the project. I actually am spinning some more for my sister in law-Lynne to make her one. The shawl is a very easy knit with some fun lace work right at the end.









This is latest arrival at the store. It is the Bijou Basin and the staff here at Serendipity is gearing up to do our first every exclusive Bijou Basin KAL. On September 12th it will begin, the yarn has arrived and the designer is putting the finishing touches on our pattern. There will be lots more details in our news letter. I know what colors I want but am letting you all have first crack at the yarns. Let us know how we can help.
















No comments: