Saturday, October 30, 2010

Artist of the Week


Jan is our featured artist for this week at Serendipity. The other Saturday morning knitters were wanting to knit this sweater also now that she has completed this beauty.
What inspired you to knit this sweater ?
A very cute and talented relative has this sweater on at a family reunion. I didn't think I could knit such a complicated looking pattern but she sent the pattern and encouragement. Three years later here I am in it!!
What kind of crafts do you do?
I paint in oil, water media and pastel. I love drawing and just did 13 drawings for "A PERFECT SEASON", my sons book on coaching youth baseball.
How did you learn to be so crafty?
Practice
Jan is such a delight to hang out with on Saturday mornings--come knit with us and I am sure you will be inspired by her.

No comments: