Saturday, October 23, 2010

Put me in coach---I am ready to play


Here it is--the 3rd knit out of my new favorite book. Whimsical Little Knits has something for everyone I think. I just finished this last night, the color is called harvest and it is Prism sock yarn. I have some Madeline Tosh yarn saved back for my next lace project, I am just waiting for my instructor of lace projects to send me her ideas for what I should cast on the needles next. Her husband had to have surgery on his wrist so I will give her plenty of time to love on him. That way I can finish up a few projects I have going, my dads slippers are progressing right along. I forgot what it is like to knit with bulky yarn and size 8 needles.

Here is the knit along and I am ready to get in the game coach, you can pick something a bit harder I do believe. I am not ready to throw the project in the wood stove and am having fun knitting it. I wonder what she will come up with?? Until then I will need to purchase some blocking wires from Serendipity, I think I will be a lace knitter after all. Please bring in your knit a longs so I can take a photo to post on the blog.

No comments: