Friday, October 22, 2010

Number 1 left the store!!

Here is my next project for the store--after bending Joan's ear for a painful few minutes (it may of seemed like hours to her) I have decided how I am going to get all my knitting done. I don't do well with to many projects going at once--3 is my limit. So I am doing one knit for Serendipity, one for furthering my knitting skills, and the last one will be a gifted knit. On my needles now--my educational knit, (the twig lace pattern) I finished the knit for the store and I will con someone tomorrow into letting me take a photo of them with it on. I will cast on knit #4 from the Whimsical Little Knits which will be my dads slippers. Joan helped me get all this wound today, I will need to chain 404 stitches and then away I will go. Photo's to follow.




This wonderful lady picked the first skein of Madeline Tosh yarn today to give to her mother in law. We have great colors and lace, sock, or worsted to pick from. Lesson I am learning working at Serendipity, if you want it don't wait to long--it will walk right out the door with another yarn lover.



















This color is called caravan, her mother in law makes these really cute fingerless mitts with buttons on them. Joan and I now have some new ideas to add to our mitts.

No comments: