Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yarn on Stage

Sandy wore this sweater in just for me!!
It was a very hot day for wearing a sweater for sure. One of the highlights of my Saturday's is Sandy coming in to visit.




Here is Marti-- We took a cable knitting class with over 3 years ago when the shop was at the old location. I love making knitting friends and now we have one more thing in common. (our son's are in the Navy) She better buy some good black yarn and gets the specifics and she can knit him a hat!! I made a black hat for our son--didn't meet the regulations to wear on a submarine so he wears I hope. Marti was celebrating her upcoming birthday, and digging in the free sock yarn with a purchase. It was wonderful to see her smile and catch up a bit.
Some of the Yarns on Stage--Saturday was a fun, fun day in the store. Thanks to all who shared the day with us. We still have some of the colors left so come take a look

No comments: